- Product managers, marketing and non-marketing managers seeking marketing immersion.
- Senior managers who have responsibility for planning and implementing market-oriented business strategies.
This intensive four-day program will provide leaders with a thorough understanding of marketing plan design and managing effective distribution. This is an essential course for leaders in charge of marketing, strategic planning, product management, or distribution. Attendees will review industry-specific marketing issues such as customer segmentation, market research, brand loyalty, channel management, and emerging opportunities.
- Identify key marketing capabilities and critical issues.
- Learn innovative strategies for market segmentation, targeting, and positioning for competitive advantage.
- Explore successful marketing strategies using real-world case studies of market-driven organizations.