Professionals responsible for actuarial/product development, underwriting, claims, regulation/product filing and/or administration of the following products (through either worksite or retail channels):
- accident insurance
- critical illness insurance
- hospital indemnity plans
- individual disability insurance
- long-term care/standalone and combination products
The Supplemental Health, DI & LTC Conference provides a unique opportunity to consider a cross-functional view of supplemental health products, individual disability insurance and long-term care standalone and combination products.
With a variety of sessions on pricing/product design, filing, underwriting, claims and more, as well as separate tracks for each product, attendees can choose to explore one product from end-to-end or consider one function across multiple products.
Hosted by LIMRA, LOMA, and the Society of Actuaries, this event provides the opportunity to network with peers, share ideas and experiences, and learn from experts within the supplemental health, individual disability and long-term care industries.
Early Registration Rates by July 5:
LIMRA, LOMA, SOA, and ACLI Members: $1,350
Standard Rates After July 5:
LIMRA, LOMA, SOA, and ACLI Members: $1,550
Group Registration Discount:
Take advantage of our group rates to ensure your team’s knowledge stays relevant and up-to-date amid the changing trends and directions in the industry.
We are pleased to offer two group registration options that you can secure by contacting email@example.com.
- 5–9 — Registrants from the same company will receive a $150 discount per person when using the quantity discount promo code provided.
- 10+ — Companies may purchase 10 or more registrations and receive a 20% discount on the total registration fee. A single payment is required along with the total number of registrants. We will provide a special company link/code for your organization to distribute to the group.
Note: Discounts may not be combined with any other discount offer. We cannot combine existing individual registrations into group registrations.Register