Who Should Watch
This webinar is for insurance carriers, advisors and service providers to ERISA Plans and IRAs. CXOs, senior leaders of insurance carriers, compliance, risk and legal professionals, distribution, marketing, and others financial professionals who need a high level overview of the change and what it actually may mean for your firms going forward.
This is a LIMRA/LOMA member benefit webinar. Registration is open to home/corporate office employees of LIMRA/LOMA member companies. Membership will be verified upon registration.
In February, the U.S. Department of Labor released its new fiduciary rule, essentially creating new fiduciary standards that investment advisors must comply with when serving ERISA accounts and IRA arrangements. This webinar discusses practical implications carriers and service providers should be thinking about as they look to comply with its requirements through the transition period (up to December 20, 2021). Among the topics discussed will be the DOL expanded definition of fiduciary advice and the prohibited transaction exemption that became effective on February 16, 2021.
We will cover all of these critical details and much more over this five-part webinar series.
- DOL Fiduciary Rule: Practical Implications for Insurance Carriers
- Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020-02: Registered-Broker Dealer Compliance Considerations
- Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020-02: Investment Advisor Compliance and Regulatory Impacts
- Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020-02: Potential Compliance Implications for Insurance Carriers Relying on PTE 84-24 (and Alternatives)
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Under the Biden Administration
Aug 11, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT