Who Should Watch
This Webinar is for insurance carriers, broker-dealers, advisors, and service providers to ERISA plans and IRAs. CXOs, senior leaders of insurance carriers, compliance, risk and legal professionals, distribution, marketing, and others financial professionals who need a high level overview of the change and what it actually may mean for your firms going forward.
This is a LIMRA/LOMA member benefit webinar. Registration is open to home/corporate office employees of LIMRA/LOMA member companies. Membership will be verified upon registration
The DOL anticipates taking further action on investment advice, which may mean changing the existing regulation or issuing a new regulation that expands the scope of who a fiduciary is under ERISA. While not surprising, the DOL consideration of a new rule would be significant given the breadth and potential effects of the DOL’s prior proposed rule relating to fiduciary investment advice. LL Global’s webinar featuring Phyllis Borzi, former assistant secretary at the Department of Labor and other industry leaders will provide a glimpse into what that might look like in 2022.
We will cover all of these critical details and much more over this five-part webinar series.
- DOL Fiduciary Rule: Practical Implications for Insurance Carriers
- Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020-02: Registered-Broker Dealer Compliance Considerations
- Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020-02: Investment Advisor Compliance and Regulatory Impacts
- Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020-02: Potential Compliance Implications for Insurance Carriers Relying on PTE 84-24 (and Alternatives)
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Under the Biden Administration
Aug 11, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT