Who Should Watch
- Executives from member LIMRA and LOMA companies
- Collaborators and leaders involved with underwriting, operations, technical areas and product design
- Corporate strategy and planning managers
This session will be presented in Spanish with simultaneous Portuguese interpretation.
This event will take place at the following time:
9:00 am (UTC-6): Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua
10:00 am (UTC-5): Colombia, Ecuador, México, Panamá, Perú
11:00 am (UTC-4): Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Venezuela
12:00 pm (UTC-3): Argentina, Brasil, Uruguay
We have more or less seen a stabilization in different regions of the world with respect to the behavior of Covid-19. This webinar will address questions about the future of underwriting related to the risks and challenges of the future, including:
- What parameters in the life underwriting process should be reconsidered?
- What are the risks and challenges of the future?
- Based on the experience of last two years, what trends and predictions are emerging?
- What expectations do life insurance customers have in the contracting process?