LIMRA Consumer Research
The objectives of this analysis are to:
- Highlight the ownership and coverage levels of Black households
- Examine their attitudes in order to increase an understanding of this market
- Life insurance ownership of Black households is higher than that of all U.S. households.
- The mean coverage amount of Black households is about 23 percent lower than that of all households.
- Six in 10 Black households indicate that they are very/fairly likely to buy life insurance in the near future.