What are the common characteristics of the most successful financial advisors and how can this information inform your distribution strategy?
The meaning of success can differ by an individual’s perspective, personal goals, role in the financial services industry, and many other factors. This paper identifies how top earning advisors differ from their lower-earning peers, with specific comparisons for FSBD registered reps, IBD advisors, RIAs, career agents, independent insurance agents, MLEAs, and bank advisors. You’ll learn about key differences in their clients, product and service offerings, and more.
- Research Abstract
- Distribution Channels
- Full Service Broker-Dealer
- Independent Broker-Dealer
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA/IAR)
- Agency Building
- Multiple Line Exclusive Agency (MLEA)
- Independent Agency/Brokerage
- Independent Distribution Networks (BGAs/IMOs)
- Distribution Management
- Field Performance