Systems for Success shares guiding principles and best practices for agency building developed by Harry Hoopis, reflecting over 40 years of industry-leading experience. It covers a variety of field leadership issues, including recruiting and selection, training and development, accountability, and leadership development. This transformative experience aligns leadership teams and shares a turnkey approach to take their organization to the next level of productivity and retention.
The program addresses:
- A recruiting culture centered on advisor referrals that increases recruiting and selection results
- Proven training and coaching systems that help new recruits start fast and veteran advisors take sales higher
- A culture of accountability that aligns expectations with ongoing development systems
- Standardized systems and assessments that identify a team’s strengths, as well as areas of improvement
- Developing strategic and tactical plans that are implemented immediately
This talent management program focuses on growing agency recruiting — and addresses the entire talent acquisition process, from setting a recruiting strategy to selecting ideal candidates. Participants will gain numerous ideas and tactics to implement on sourcing, building a referral culture, selecting top talent, and more. It is designed for managers, recruiters, and those responsible for recruiting and selection in financial services. Teams are highly encouraged to attend together.
Developed by Rekroot in partnership with the Hoopis Performance Network, Talent Acquisition:
- Builds on the framework of LIMRA’s Recruiting and Selection in the 21st Century
- Features the language and tactics of leading agency practitioners
- Covers how to create a recruiting business plan and what each generation is looking for in a career
- Addresses to execute a selection process
- Provides an understanding of what it takes to achieve yearly goals
For the past 20 years, the financial services industry has been seeking “the magic bullet” to increase employee productivity and retention. With effective employee retention strategies and team leadership development programs, organizations can achieve their goals. This interactive program is designed to equip anyone who manages financial advisors with the knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully coach to high activity management.
Participants in Activity Coaching & Accountability will gain:
- Keys to creating a high-trust culture
- The Four Cornerstones of Accountability Conversations
- Language to overcome the most common excuses in activity management
- Access to The Expectations Matrix and the C.H.A.M.P. System to drive behavior change
- Case studies, an action plan, and the opportunity to role-play activity coaching scenarios and receive feedback