This talent management program focuses on growing agency recruiting — and addresses the entire talent acquisition process, from setting a recruiting strategy to selecting ideal candidates.
Firm Foundations-Talent Acquisition: Recruiting in the 21st century, is designed for managers, recruiters and those with the responsibility for recruiting and selection in their organization specifically in the financial services industry. This two-day workshop will take you through strategy and execution. In partnership with the Hoopis Performance Network, rəˈkro͞ot’s Co-Founders, Kimberly Buck and Morgan Freitag, will showcase field-tested top industry expertise with over a combined 17 years of recruiting experience. Faculty also includes Hoopis Performance Network’s CEO, Harry Hoopis and President, Joey Davenport. You will leave this workshop with:
- A recruiting business plan
- An understanding of what it takes to achieve your yearly goals
- How to execute a selection process
- Understand what each generation is looking for in a career opportunity
- Learn from faculty that has successful experience in the field
- Great opportunity to create alignment with your leadership team and brainstorm together!