The 2023 Latin American Conference will engage senior leadership from life insurance companies and banks doing business throughout Latin America. They join to learn and network with each other as well as various subject matter experts, government officials and leading academics that speak on the latest developments in distribution, training and corporate management.
Join us in Panama, where we will bring together leaders from the Latin American life insurance industry. You will benefit from:
- New perspectives: Gain fresh insights from both peers and speakers on the top of mind issues that keep executives up at night.
- Networking and camaraderie: Share experiences and ideas with senior leaders worldwide.
- Knowledge and insight: Learn about the latest trends and issues affecting the industry in Latin America, including:
- A Global Industry Outlook: Economic and geopolitical risks
- Engaging a New Generation of Leadership Talent
- The Voice of Insurance Producers in Latin America – Expectations for an Optimal Experience
- The Impact of AI on the Insurance Industry
- A New Look at Underwriting
- Advancements in Bancassurance
- CEO Panel: Forces of Change
- Reconnecting with Consumer Needs
- Retirement Programs
- Seguros Inclusivos and how to reach low-income consumers
- InsurTech Innovations: New products and modern distribution strategies
Please continue to check back for additional details and updates!
This event will include presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Interpretation between languages will be offered at no additional cost.