LIMRA’s predictions for 2019 focus on issues and changes that will have the most impact on our members.
- Artificial intelligence implementations will grow in both the number of companies making use of it and the range of applications.
- Consumers will be increasingly more discriminating about the firms they choose to do business with, showing a preference for companies that are ethical, authentic, and committed to social good.
- The incidents of fraud and fraud attempts will continue to expand in 2019. As a result, we expect the industry to respond with a more united front to combat the threat.
Read this report for LIMRA predictions on:
- Individual life insurance
- Individual annuities
- Workplace benefits
- Research Abstract
- Distribution Channels
- Individual Insurance
- Workplace Benefits
- Retirement, Institutional/Workplace
- Retirement, Retail
- Retirees and Pre-Retirees
- Insurance Products
- Life Insurance