How has consumer sentiment and confidence in the financial services industry changed during the pandemic?
Americans feel that the worst may be behind us, and several LIMRA consumer trends reflect a desire to move forward, albeit it with caution.
- How have consumers’ concerns about COVID-19 and the economy changed since the onset of the pandemic?
- What is their opinion of the U.S. economy? Are they expecting a recession?
- How stressed are they today?
- How much confidence do they have in the financial services industry?
- Is our industry satisfying customers during this time?
Note: On June 8, 2020, the National Bureau of Economic Research announced that the U.S. economy entered a recession in February 2020.