How have life insurance sales been impacted by recessions?
How is COVID-19 affecting consumers?
The Insurance Barometer is an annual study that tracks the perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors of adult consumers in the United States. The study objectives are to measure financial concern among American consumers and relate these findings to financial behaviors, with a particular focus on life insurance.
- Research Abstract
- Distribution Channels
- Full Service Broker-Dealer
- Independent Broker-Dealer
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA/IAR)
- Agency Building
- Multiple Line Exclusive Agency (MLEA)
- Independent Agency/Brokerage
- Independent Distribution Networks (BGAs/IMOs)
- Customer Experience
- Multicultural Markets
- Wealth Markets
- Individual Insurance
- Retirees and Pre-Retirees
- Insurance Products
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Breaking news — see the latest market results for life insurance products sold at the workplace.
Results are in! View the latest market stats on 100 percent-employee-paid products sold at the workplace.