What matters most to employers when it comes to voluntary benefit implementation, service, and claims?
Employers have high standards for the service they expect to receive from their voluntary benefit carriers. In December 2019 and January 2020, LIMRA surveyed 1,430 U.S. employers that offer voluntary benefits to learn more about their expectations for voluntary implementation, ongoing service, and claims. They revealed:
- Current satisfaction with implementation, service, and claims experiences
- The most important factors that lead to a successful plan implementation
- Which ongoing service features they want most
- The biggest problems they encounter with voluntary claims
- Interest in claims integration