LDEx Evidence of Insurability Status & Decision (EOIS) Standard
This new LDEx EOIS 1.0 Standard allows carriers to pass an employee's application status and the final underwriting decision of an individual's eligibility to their benefits administrator.
LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management (BEM) Standard Version 1.3
This LDEx BEM 1.3 enhancement allows enrollment in group Medical products, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) within the LDEx BEM Standard.
The Delivery API implementation solution is available in conjunction with this release. The payload may be in either a .xml or .json format which are available in the standards package download.
This backward-compatible release continues to enable the two-way exchange of coverage elections, changes, terminations, non-coverage demographic changes, as well as eligibility management between technology companies and insurance carriers.
- Critical Illness
- Disability (STD, LTD, State, VB)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Healthcare Reimbursement (FSA, HSA, HRA)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Leave Management (FML, PFL)
- Lifestyle Benefits
LDEx Benefits Configuration Management Standard
- New LDEx Benefits Configuration Management Standard allowing for the exchange of an insurance carrier's benefit plan design with a technology provider (e.g. products, benefits, rates) leading to case configuration simplification and acceleration.
LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management Standard Version 2.0
- This enhancement of the current BEM Standard will allow for transactional real-time/near real-time enrollment and change management utilizing a RESTful API strategy.
LDEx Quote Standard
- New LDEx Quote Standard to manage pre-sale and renewal request for proposal requirements with consideration for a standardized demographic census structure.