LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management (BEM) Standard Version 1.2
The LDEx BEM 1.2 enhancement allows carriers to receive a full population eligibility data exchange containing all company-hired or contracted employees regardless of eligibility for administering Leave Management (Family Medical Leave and Paid Family Leave) and Employee Assistance Programs.
The Delivery API implementation solution is available in conjunction with this release. The payload may be in either a .xml or .json format which are now available in the standards package download.
This backward-compatible release continues to enable the two-way exchange of coverage elections, changes, and terminations, as well as non-coverage demographic changes between technology companies and insurance carriers.
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Disability (STD, LTD, State)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Leave Management (FML, PFL)
- Lifestyle Benefits
LDEx Evidence of Insurability Status & Decision Standard
This new Evidence of Insurability Standard allows carriers to pass an employee's application status and the final underwriting decision to their benefits administrator.
LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management Standard Version 1.3
This enhancement allows enrollment in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA), and group Medical products within the LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management Standard.
- New LDEx Benefits Configuration Management Standard allowing for the exchange of an insurance carrier's benefit plan design with a technology provider (e.g., quoting, products, benefits, rates) leading to case configuration simplification and acceleration.
- Transactional RESTful API strategy to manage all existing and future LDEx Standards with an initial focus on enrollment and change management.