LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management Standard 1.0
The Benefits Enrollment Management Standard 1.0 was published to the industry in January 2020. This solution enables third party partners (e.g., benefit administrator) to send coverage elections, changes, and terminations, as well as non-coverage demographic changes to a carriers. For more information about this standard, please refer to the Standards Download section of the website.
- Critical Illness
- State DI
Technology Partner to Carrier
- Coverage Election
- Coverage Change
- Coverage Termination
- Non-Coverage Demographic Change
Carrier to Technology Partner
- Transmission Response - e.g., Acknowledgement, Error Report
Supported Implementation Solutions:
LDEx Benefits Enrollment Management Standard 1.1 is used by benefits administration technology companies to send coverage elections, changes, and terminations, as well as non-coverage demographic changes to a carrier. This new release will support:
- ID theft and legal products
- Beneficiary management
- Enrollment forms
- Carrier initiated coverage changes sent to Benefit Administration Technology Companies
LDEx Evidence of Insurability Status & Decision Standard 1.0
- LDEx Evidence of Insurability Status & Decision allows Carriers to pass the Evidence of Insurability application status and the “final” underwriting decision to a Benefits Administrator.
LDEx Leave Management Standard 1.0
- LDEx Leave Management LDEx Leave Management 1.0 enables carriers to send leave administration information to time management systems.