Learn the key drivers of bancassurance success in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
On the 20th anniversary of its 1997 European-focused bancassurance study, LIMRA is sharing the latest practices in Europe & Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Two new reports shed light on successful programs and potential growth opportunities in these regions. The reports are ideal for insurers and banks that are considering entering the bancassurance market, expanding their existing presence, troubleshooting lagging results, and more. They examine business models, challenges, growth opportunities, regulatory impacts, distribution, products, organizational relationships, training practices, and functional success drivers. This combined information helps frame a contemporary, multi-regional view of bancassurance.
Understand the strategies and practices of successful bancassurance programs.
Readers will gain insights into:
- Why “partnership” arrangements are the dominant business models for success
- How banks and insurers effectively collaborate
- Key elements of training programs that tap into the relative strengths of banks, insurers, and external specialists
- Their focus on meeting customer needs through products and distribution methods
- Their top business challenges and initiatives to address them
- The evolution of European bancassurers over the past 20 years
Discover the opportunities for growth by examining the differences between self-identified successful programs and all other bancassurers.
This report highlights:
- Top business challenges and how bancassurers can address them, including key customer-centric strategies and practices
- The value and business tenets of collaborative bank-insurer relationships
- The benefits of consumer-based strategies companies should commit to implementing [bancassurers]
- How digital tools enhance sales, service, and education activities
- The innovators dilemma
Each report is a handy reference guide that combines all relevant regional information from the Stories of Success and Growth Opportunities reports. They are excellent resources for executives who want go-to guides to bancassurance success drivers for their region.