Learn the key drivers of bancassurance success in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Bancassurance: Stories of Success
Understand the strategies and practices of successful bancassurance programs.
Readers will gain insights into:
- Why “partnership” arrangements are the dominant business models for success
- How banks and insurers effectively collaborate
- Key elements of training programs that tap into the relative strengths of banks, insurers, and external specialists
- Their focus on meeting customer needs through products and distribution methods
- Their top business challenges and initiatives to address them
- The evolution of European bancassurers over the past 20 years
Bancassurance: Growth Opportunities
Discover the opportunities for growth by examining the differences between self-identified successful programs and all other bancassurers.
This report highlights:
- Top business challenges and how bancassurers can address them, including key customer-centric strategies and practices
- The value and business tenets of collaborative bank-insurer relationships
- The benefits of consumer-based strategies companies should commit to implementing [bancassurers]
- How digital tools enhance sales, service, and education activities
- The innovators dilemma
Each report is a handy reference guide that combines all relevant regional information from the Stories of Success and Growth Opportunities reports. They are excellent resources for executives who want go-to guides to bancassurance success drivers for their region.