Where do people click to when they search for life insurance online? We tracked real life consumer internet activity to find out.
This study tracked consumers’ actual online behavior to examine how they search for life insurance, where they go, and how they engage with life insurance websites. We drew on the actual search activity by a Comscore panel of more than 2 million U.S. consumers. This report, the first of two, provides metrics and insights to help your company set its digital marketing and customer engagement strategy, including:
- Search activity and clickthroughs for paid and organic results
- The top 10 life insurance search destinations
- Other popular destinations — where you may want to advertise to life insurance shoppers
- Engagement and bounce rates for the top 10 life insurance writers
- Results during the first 30 days after initial searches