How is COVID-19 affecting insurance agents?
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Insurance Agent Pulse
Laura A. Murach; Carol L. Perkins, ASA, CLU, ChFC 4/23/2020
Learn how COVID-19 is affecting insurance agents.
- How disruptive is it to their practice?
- Has it changed the way they communicate with their clients?
- What are the top concerns of their clients?
- Have they placed restrictions on who can visit their offices?
- Have they implemented alternate staff arrangements for their staff?
Download Your Reports
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advisor Pulse
How is COVID-19 affecting registered advisors?
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs)
How is COVID-19 affecting registered investment advisors (RIAs)?
Think Fast: Behavioral Economics and Benefits Messaging
Learn how principles from behavioral economics can influence employees' decisions to enroll in workplace benefits.
U.S. Monthly Individual Life Sales
Get the latest monthly individual life sales and application trends.
U.S. Individual Life Insurance: COVID-19 Mortality Experience Study
Explore the impact of COVID-19 on individual life insurance claims experience.