Taking the pulse of consumers in Japan.
The Insurance Barometer is an annual study that tracks the perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors of adult consumers in the United States. The study objectives are to measure financial concern among American consumers and relate these findings to financial behaviors, with a particular focus on life insurance. (Tech report added Sept. 2020.)
- Research Abstract
- Distribution Channels
- Full Service Broker-Dealer
- Independent Broker-Dealer
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA/IAR)
- Agency Building
- Multiple Line Exclusive Agency (MLEA)
- Independent Agency/Brokerage
- Independent Distribution Networks (BGAs/IMOs)
- Customer Experience
- Multicultural Markets
- Wealth Markets
- Individual Insurance
- Retirees and Pre-Retirees
- Insurance Products
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
2019 What’s on the Minds of Life Insurance Executives Globally: Managing Change in a Customer-Focused World
Executive level research that will drive, strengthen and enlighten your company’s strategy.
Results are in! View the latest market stats on 100 percent-employee-paid products sold at the workplace.