How is COVID-19 affecting different types of advisors?
Between March 13-20 and March 30-April 3, insurance agents, registered investment advisors (RIAs), and registered advisors shared how their practices are being affected by COVID-19.
- How disruptive is it to their practice?
- Has it changed the way they communicate with their clients?
- What are the top concerns of their clients?
- Have they placed restrictions on who can visit their offices?
- Have they implemented alternate staff arrangements for their staff?