LIMRA established the IQA in 1960 to promote quality selling in the life insurance profession worldwide. Since then it has become one of the most prestigious awards in the industry — used by 80 companies in over 30 different countries. This annual award is designed to honor producers for excellent production and outstanding persistency of life insurance business.
To qualify, candidates must:
- Represent a LIMRA member company
- Produce a minimum number of policies written in two consecutive years and a qualifying 13-month persistency rate on individual life and personal pension (annuity) business issued and paid for during a calendar year. (Requirements vary by country.)
New for 2020 - There are three levels:
- Silver: Minimum 30 Policies Written Per Year in Two Consecutive Years
- Gold: Minimum 50 Policies Written Per Year in Two Consecutive Years
- Platinum: Minimum 100 Policies Written Per Year in Two Consecutive Years
Awardees receive the following to display their credentials:
- Certificate, Plaques, Medallions, and/or Seals
- Digital badge to display on business cards, social media, and more
Available only outside the United States.