Whether your multiline agents focus on sales or also lead an office, the hard and soft costs of recruiting, coaching, developing, and supervising each one is a big investment.
Career Profile Advantage provides a clear prediction of who can succeed in multiline sales and — if you want — field leadership. It assesses whether candidates can do the job, will do the job, and fit your organization. Your questions about each candidate are answered, including:
- Can the candidate succeed in multiline sales?
- How should I coach and develop the candidate?
- What are his/her motivators, concerns, and expectations?
- And optionally, can he/she be an effective leader? Who has the ability to recruit, select, train, coach, and manage agents and staff? Who can efficiently and effectively manage a business?
Career Profile Advantage evaluates candidates on
- Key experiences impacting success potential
- 4 personality characteristics crucial to sales success: Achievement Drive, Energy, Initiative and Persistence, and Persuasiveness.
- 8 crucial leadership competencies
- Candidate motivators, concerns, and expectations
Each candidate evaluation report provides important insights and includes key questions to ask during interviews — plus tips for evaluating responses
Currently available in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Please contact us if it is not already available in your country.
Career Profile® Advantage is a trademark of LL Global Services, Inc.