New This WeekProfessional DevelopmentVirtual ConferencesLife Insurance Awareness MonthUpcoming WebinarsWorkplace Benefits ResearchRetirement ResearchCoronavirus ResearchAssessmentsResource MagazineOther Publications
The coronavirus pandemic has certainly created new challenges. Knowledge can help you better understand and overcome them. LOMA's new short online learning activities explain how recent changes to economic, regulatory, and social environments can affect company operations, customer needs, and behavior. Use these engaging, informative tools to stay in the know!
- The Effects of Low Interest Rates on Life Insurers: In-Force Business Videos (Complimentary)
- The Effects of Low Interest Rates on Life Insurers: New Business (Complimentary)
- The CARES Act and Retirement Security (Complimentary)
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Unemployment
- The Economic Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic
If you need to better understand the policies your company sells, this 2-hour course can help. Part of our new Learning Live Series, Insurance Basics: Life Insurance Products provides a clear, concise introduction to term, whole life, and universal life insurance products. Let our expert instructor answer your most pressing questions! Space is limited — register today!
Insurance Basics: Life Insurance Products — September 30, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT Details and registration.