Enhance Manager Performance and Agency Results
Sales management requires more than sales skills. That's why the Agency Management Training Course (AMTC)TM focuses on crucial agency management skills for succeeding in today's marketplace. Course participants learn and apply industry best practices on these five topics:
- Planning that achieves goals and objectives
- Recruiting top sales talent
- Selecting new agents, including successfully presenting the career opportunity
- Training for results
- Performance management for sales growth
The course is designed specifically for insurance and financial services sales managers who have three or more years of sales management experience, as well as functional managers who need to develop specific skills.
- Now available in a modularized format — your company can choose to deliver AMTC one topic at a time, or the entire course
- Streamlined course content and study materials enhance understanding of core concepts
- All-new video and audio demonstrate key best practices for easier learning and implementation
- Online access to audio and video content, study materials, documents, and templates for easy, immediate use
- New training on using social media in recruiting, selection, and training
- New content on building a culture of regulatory compliance
Completion of the AMTC course and the capstone Summary Planning Project are requirements for achieving the CIAM designation.
The revised AMTC is currently available in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Greek.