Pacesetter helps your new managers perform core elements of their job at a higher level than ever. This all-new 4.5-day program:
- Focuses on the core skills of recruiting, selecting, training, and managing today’s "Gen Next" agents
- Enhances understanding of core skills through experiential exercises
- Ensures new skills are implemented via in-program action planning and post-program virtual coaching
- Elevates manager performance to reduce turnover and deliver a powerful ROI (return on investment)
The program includes a popular Anytown Simulation providing participants the opportunity to:
- Run an agency for three years in three hours
- Make decisions and see results immediately
- Enhance decision making and team building
Completion of the Pacesetter course along with Agency Management Training Course (AMTC), Agency Enhancement Series (AES), and Managing Agency Profitability Seminar (MAPS) are requirements for achieving the CIAM designation.
Available in English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Greek, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Sinhalese, Vietnamese and Thai.